The ADS DC Chapter is excited to host a Virtual Talk Series over the next few months. Our first virtual session will be on the topic of “Become Your Best: How to Close the Gap Between You and Your Potential” presented by TedEx Speaker, #1 Best Selling Author on Amazon for Personal Success, Corporate Trainer, and Founder of Rise Up For You, Ms. Nada Lena Nasserdeen. The session will be held on Wednesday, October 14th at 7:30PM over the Zoom platform.
- Topic: “Become Your Best: How to Close the Gap Between You and Your Potential”
- Speaker: Nada Lena Nasserdeen, MA (click here for bio)
- Synopsis: Educational and motivational talk that offers evidence-based strategies and applicable practices for optimal well-being, confidence, and success in your career and life. You will walk away with practical lessons to help you tap into your full potential and find alignment within your own life, which in turn could lead to better alignment with others within your community, workplace, and home.
- Date: Wednesday, October 14, 2020
- Time: 7:30PM – 9:30PM EST
- Meeting Platform: Virtually using the Zoom application (Zoom details will be sent to those who RSVP)
- RSVP Required By: Monday, October 12, 2020
We look forward to your attendance and participation!
ADS DC Chapter