As part of its Virtual Talk Series, the ADS DC Chapter is excited to host a session on the topic of “Addressing Family Mental Health and Wellbeing in Today’s Remote Learning Environment” presented by TedEx Speaker, university lecturer at the University of Balamand Dubai, education consultant and trainer, Dr. Jana Bou Reslan. The session will be held on Saturday, November 7th, at 11AM over the Zoom platform.
- Topic: “Addressing Family Mental Health and Wellbeing in Today’s Remote Learning Environment”
- Speaker: Dr. Jana Bou Reslan (MBA, Ph.D) (click HERE for bio)
- Synopsis: Presentation through the use of case studies, real-life problems, solutions, gaming and voting interaction through *Mentimeter* focused on mental wellbeing for parents and children navigating the challenges of remote learning during COVID-19.
- Date: Saturday, November 7, 2020
- Time: 11AM – 12:30PM EST
- Meeting Platform: Virtually using the Zoom application (Zoom details will be sent to those who RSVP)
- RSVP Required By: Thursday, November 5, 2020
We look forward to your attendance and participation!
ADS DC Chapter