As part of its Virtual Talk Series, the ADS DC Chapter is excited to host a session on the topic of “U.S. Immigration Post Trump and Its Impact on Immigrants in Our Community” presented by Mr. Nasser Fayad, Esq.
- Speaker: Nasser Fayad, Esq.
- Tropic: “U.S. Immigration Post Trump and Its Impact on Immigrants in Our Community”
- Synopsis: An informative session by a prominent immigration attorney in our community who will discuss the latest and greatest in immigration laws and rules post Trump.
- Date: March 16, 2021
- Time: 7:30PM – 9:30PM EST
- Meeting Platform: Virtually using the Zoom application (Zoom details will be sent to those who register at link below)
- Registration Link: Click Here!
- Registration Required By: Sunday, March 14, 2021
If any questions, please contact us at DruzeDC@gmail.com.
We look forward to your attendance and participation!
ADS DC Chapter