As part of its Virtual Talk Series, the ADS DC Chapter is excited to host a session on the topic of “US Foreign Policy in the Middle East and the Druze Question” presented by retired U.S. Army Colonel Abbas Dahouk.
- Speaker: Colonel (Ret.) Abbas Dahouk (click HERE for bio)
- Topic: “US Foreign Policy in the Middle East and the Druze Question”
- Synopsis: An informative and eye-opener talk by a retired US Army veteran who will discuss the US foreign policy in the Middle East and our role as Druze. He will address questions relevant to us as Druze, such as: How do we fit within US political engagements in the region? What is our role if any? Do we matter? Who defines us? What can we do as Druze Americans to bridge both entities together?
- Date: February 16, 2021
- Time: 7:30PM – 9:30PM EST
- Meeting Platform: Virtually using the Zoom application (Zoom details will be sent to those who register at link below)
- Registration Link: Click Here!
- Registration Required By: Sunday, February 14, 2021
If any questions, please contact us at DruzeDC@gmail.com.
We look forward to your attendance and participation!
ADS DC Chapter