As part of its Virtual Talk Series, the ADS DC Chapter is excited to host a session on the topic of “Resume Building and Interview Skills” presented by Network1017 speaker, Mr. Teo Masri. Network1017 was formed in 2015 as a Non-Profit Organization by a diverse group of American Druze Professionals with a vision to promote higher education, leadership development, career success, and a nation-wide professional network.
- Topic: “Resume Building and Interview Skills”
- Speaker: Teo Masri (click HERE for bio)
- Synopsis: Educational presentation focused on resume building and interview techniques that help you land your dream job and enhance your overall career development.
- Date: Tuesday, December 8, 2020
- Time: 7:30PM – 9:00PM EST
- Meeting Platform: Virtually using the Zoom application (Zoom details will be sent to those who register at link below)
- Registration Link: Click Here!
- Registration Required By: Sunday, December 6, 2020
If any questions, please contact us at DruzeDC@gmail.com.
We look forward to your attendance and participation!
ADS DC Chapter