Join us in kicking off the fall season from one of the most exciting spots in the city! With sunshine reflecting off the Potomac River and comfortable early fall temperatures, let’s cruise along and enjoy the historic views of the city, the buffet style brunch menu, and the dance floor with our interactive DJ. We will be departing from The Wharf in Southwest Washington, DC and sailing the Potomac River for two hours of fun. Summer is coming to an end, so let’s welcome the fall together in style!
Tickets are limited and are available on a first come first serve basis. So please contact us at DruzeDC@gmail.com to purchase your tickets now.
– Date: Sunday, October 6, 2019
– Location: Spirit of Washington, 580 Water Street SW, Washington DC
– Onboarding Time: 10:45AM
– Cruising Duration: 11:30AM – 1:30PM
– Age Group: 18 – 35 years (ADYA)
– Ticket Price: $40 (18 – 35 years) and $60 (ages over 35 years)
Your Ticket Includes:
– A two-hour cruise on the Potomac River.
– Delicious lunch buffet with freshly prepared entrees, salads and desserts.
– Unlimited coffee, hot tea, iced tea, and water.
– Panoramic skyline views, climate-controlled interior decks, and modern design and rooftop lounge.
– The best views of the Washington Monument, National Harbor, Old Town Alexandria, and other iconic DC sights.
– Onboard live entertainment with DJ, dance floor, and games (giant jenga, shuffleboard, etc.)
This event is organized and sponsored by the American Druze Young Adults (ADYA), ADS Washington DC Chapter.